©KMT Creations 2019
I am so excited to be a part of this Mom Blog Hop hosted by The Pattern Paradise.
Let’s get started!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size H 5.00mm Hook
Weight 4 Cotton Yarn – Photographed is Hobby Lobby, I Love This Cotton
HDC- Half Double Crochet
SC- Single Crochet
SLST- Slip Stitch
1.This pattern is worked as 2 separate pieces that are joined at the end
2. It may be difficult to see where the next stitch goes when working on the Scrubby side. As long as you count as you are working, it will line up with the cotton side.
3. If you want the completed scrubby to be lined with the scrubby material, make the cotton side first. If you’d like it to be lined with the cotton, make the Scrubby side first.
Pattern: Make one in cotton and one in scrubby yarn. Please read Pattern Note #3 to know which one to start with.
- To start: make a Magic Circle.
-Alternatively, you can Ch4, SLST to join in the 4th Ch from the hook.
- Round 1: Ch1. work 10 HDC in the circle. SLST to the first stitch, Ch1. (10)
- Round 2: 2 HDC in each stitch around. SLST to the first stitch, Ch1. (20)
- Round 3: 2 HDC in the first stitch, 1 HDC in the next. *2 HDC in the next stitch, 1 HDC in the next stitch.* Repeat ** around. SLST to the first stitch. (30)After the first one, break yarn and repeat the pattern with the other yarn.
- After the second one is complete, Do not break yarn. Put both sides together with the wrong side of one facing the wrong side of the other. With the cotton side facing you:
- Final Round: SC in the each stitch around, working through both sides. SLST in the first stitch. (30)
- Finish off. Break yarn. Weave in ends.